Got a great chair that you’ve loved for years but it’s looking a little worse for wear? Is the fabric faded and starting to fray, or is the gas lift starting to fail causing your chair to drop down unexpectedly as you work? You don’t necessarily have to throw it away, or put up with a tired looking old chair.
Mark Perry offers a range of options to re-invigorate your existing office furniture so you can continue to use it for many years to come. Not only will this save you money and breathe new life into your space, but it’s a great environmental choice too. Our experienced service technicians and upholsterers only use the finest parts and all our repairs and re-refurbishments are backed with a guarantee.
Our services include:
• Chair repairs and components replacement.
• Re-upholstery and foam replacement.
• Servicing of mechanisms, bases and working components.
• Re-powder coating of metal frames, bases or legs (where practical).
• Supply only of replacement components for DIY repairs.
• On-site repairs (where possible), or collection drop off service.
Some of the types of products we can refurbish include:
• Task chairs / swivel office chairs.
• Meeting chairs & visitor chairs
• Mesh back chairs
• lounges / sofas / tub chairs / occasional chairs.
• Ottomans and modular seating.
• Dining and cafe chairs.
• Banquette seating.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us to see if we can assist – no job is too big or too small. In most cases, we should be able to give you a quick quote via email, and for larger or more involved jobs we are happy to come to you to assess, obligation free.